Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Impossible Timing

While I believe that all things in life happen for a reason and there’s nothing thrown at us that we can’t handle, sometimes the “Timing” is suspect. Recently a lot of “Timing” events have occurred in my life that has me questioning my position and stance. You see I was trotting along this little happy path with very little worries or concerns. Then suddenly one day something changed and this path seemed to turn, and not only once but several times. Now I’m standing before a major intersection with may outlets. I was just sure of how things were and where I was going and then life throws me a whirlwind of events. Strangely enough the “Timing” on these things seems to coincide with other events in my life but none the less “Timing” definitely plays a part in my decisions. I’m in constant wonder as to why now? Why at this point in my life? I’m guessing that there’s plans for me and I have to accept the fact that I may or may not be able to capitalize on some of these events. I was so certain that I had my life set and planned out and I knew for certain that things would be like this forever. Finally accepting my place and future I was positive that I knew my place and my role. Now things are a bit skewed and my vision of what once was has now become a thing of the past.

So in the ever changing journey known as life when we feel the most comfortable and secure it pushes us through a different door. Trying to plan or predict this cannot be done thus creating “Impossible Timing”…

No comments: